May 21, 2019
Talking to your children about God can seem pretty daunting.
Where do you start? What do you say? What don't you say? In this
episode, Christine discusses an overarching strategy to get the
conversation going, how to respond to kids' questions, and where to
find the resources that will arm you with good, honest answers
about our Catholic faith.
Some resources that Christine mentions include:
- The Catholic Mama's free eBook, How to Talk to Your Kids
about God, available here.
- EWTN.com and CatholicAnswers.com
- The Catholic Catechism, which you can purchase off
Amazon here or find
in the book section of your parish for free or a small
- Catholic Sprouts podcast on iTunes.
- Christian children's books, including Max Lucado's You Are
- Your local Catholic bookstore! Where you can find games,
puzzles, children's rosaries, prayer cards, books, and more to
guide your child to a better understanding of our faith
40 of The Catholic Mama podcast "The 10+ Books Every Christian